Cancer Care of North Texas was established to give area patients a compassionate alternative to cancer treatment. Our staff understands that patients receiving treatment for cancer require much more personal attention and care and the staff at CCNT has been put into place specifically for that assurance.
Our mission is to provide compassionate, state of the art, and comprehensive cancer care to the patient and their loved ones. To accomplish this goal, our facility offers the following services:
- Comprehensive treatment for all different types of cancers including IMRT, external beam radiation, brachytherapy, chemotherapy and nutritional guidance during and after treatment.
- Brachytherapy for the treatment of Breast Cancer (Mammosite & SAVI)
- High Dose Rate Brachytherapy
- PET/CT Imaging to diagnose and stage cancer, and assist in treatment planning for precise radiation therapy
- CT scanning
- Chemotherapy infusion center
CCNT has access to national and international research in cancer prevention, detection, and treatment. CCNT also offers support groups for the patient and their families during and after treatment. For referrals and to set up an appointment please contact our facility.
Contact us today!